MJB Arma 3 Server!
This is a quick post to house the urgent info about our new Arma 3 server! This will be updated in due time.

For now, all you need to know is:

Get the mods! Use PlayWithSix and search for "MJB" to find the MJB ACRE 2 modpack I've currently set up.

Find the server by filtering for "MJB" or by IP: 103.231.91.80 port 2502.
Today's password is myridog

Make sure you've ticked on the ACRE 2 plugin in your teamspeak -> plugins!

I'll be adding new mods, maps and missions to the server and I'll update this post when I do. In the near future, now that we have the server up and running you can expect RHS US Forces and Russian Federation. If you have any favourite mods you think would make a good addition, post them in this thread.

The server should be up 24/7 so feel free to hop on and vote in an admin and play around! You can pick mjb_zeus on Altis for a 50+ player Zeus sandbox that includes all mods on the server by default, including Zombies & Demons. I also uploaded Benny Warfare/CTI. Those two can keep you busy for now until we put some real missions on.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27285
A few of us in the chat talked of the Ares mod, I 100% recommend this it for anything concerning Zeus.

Here's a fun fact about zeus mode, any AI spawned by the player during the session are technically headless client running on the Zeus's computer, you can run AI mods like ASR-AI and similar without them being on the server.
Bother me anytime, I'm always open to chat, often on the Jam n Beags teamspeak, Discord or pester me on Steam.
Great news, look forward to playing when I can get the mods installed.

If it's not too much trouble, will there be a list of the mods for manual download? My antivirus hates PW6 and Swifty for some reason.
If anyone could provide links for direct downloads of the mods in the collection that would be great. PW6 doesn't work for me and I rather just manually install them.
Woomy! くコ:彡´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
Steam - Youtube
Here's the page with the repository: http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/collections/...-A3-ACRE-2

There should be an option below and to the left of the whole "title" part of the page (the part that shows the name of the modpack, users subscribed etc) which says "Info" and "Content". Click "Content", and it'll list every mod used in the pack. Click the title of each mod, and they all have manual install links.

I'll edit this post with a guide to manual installation of the mods themselves if anyone needs it.
(10-23-2015, 10:53 PM)Jeff the Hobo Wrote: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27285
A few of us in the chat talked of the Ares mod, I 100% recommend this it for anything concerning Zeus.

Here's a fun fact about zeus mode, any AI spawned by the player during the session are technically headless client running on the Zeus's computer, you can run AI mods like ASR-AI and similar without them being on the server.

Huh, that would explain why I had awful performance when spawning a lot of AI but everyone else was smooth. Is there any way to *not* have them running on my PC as Zeus?
We should really play KOTH
I agree on the Ares mod addition! At the very least the ability to be invisible and invulnerable is great
(10-23-2015, 10:53 PM)Jeff the Hobo Wrote: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27285

MCC now also adds zeus modulus which also adds suicide bombers, IEDS, per-exsitng structures. The ability to add things to zeus and visa versa (i.e. make some thing editable via zeus on the fly). Arty CAS ai and loads of other things.

Ares is a staple mod of zeus. It is a must. Like a car needs round wheels zeus needs ares.

Mcc works well with zeus however it can clash with others. Most the systems can be turn off using modulus which I strongly suggest if you are using other mods for AI, medical, and other things.

Also I really got to teach you a load of things with zeus. Like we really need to talk because there is so many shortcuts which people don't know or use at the start.

- Strike Von Nice
Secret Dragon man
Hey, does the MJB community server still exist?

We should totally get-together and do a few sessions like we did in the past, they were fun. (or we could just get murdered by swarms of zombies on stream like that one time)
Bother me anytime, I'm always open to chat, often on the Jam n Beags teamspeak, Discord or pester me on Steam.